AK Teaching are seeking Qualified English Teachers to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in the Sunderland area.
Between September and July each year, AK receive hundreds of Teaching Roles across Secondary Schools. These roles are often 1-year contracts, or permanent posts, with the option of temporary working to suit those who prefer flexibility. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) or QTS teachers with a wealth of experience who are looking to teach in their local schools.
Our office in Sunderland covers schools in Durham, Peterlee, Hartlepool and many other areas. We work with Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for children.
To be considered for the position you will:
• Have experience teaching children in your specific field.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have QTS
AK Teaching is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About AK Teaching
What we offer
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.