AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Year 6 Teacher for one of our partner schools in the Washington area.
This role would be a full-time role and is set to start after February half-term.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, you will be experienced in delivering Primary Education curriculum.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching across KS2
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification with QTS
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Have a valid DBS or willing to do a new one
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)