PE Graduate/Cover Supervisor
Commencing as soon as possible, to work 32.5 hours per week, term time plus 5 INSET days, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual who is committed, hardworking and reliable. The successful candidate will play a key part in developing, encouraging and motivating students to reach their full potential in Physical Education.
The secondary school in Pontefract is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In December 2013 the school were graded by OFSTED as good across the board and complemented on their ‘sustained upward trend in achievement and progress’ and that ‘teachers have positive relationships with students and set high expectations for what they can achieve.’
The ideal candidate will:
– be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people
– have a passion for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
– be highly organised, flexible and adaptable
– have very high expectations of students
– be able to show relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
– be creative in their approach
– commit to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
For more information please contact the West Yorkshire Secondary branch or please apply below today.