Casual Exam Invigilator Vacancy
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided for successful candidates, but applicants need to be reliable, punctual, highly flexible, calm under pressure and confident in dealing with young people. This will be an ideal job for someone looking for full time occasional work to fit in with school hours or for someone who is retired or semi-retired.
Start date: February 2024- May 2024
We are seeking to expand our team of invigilators whose primary role is to assist our Exams Officer in conducting both external and internal examinations in accordance with the school’s Examinations Procedures and Policies and the required practices set by national examining bodies.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work effectively both on their own and within a team.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Be able to offer a medium term commitment and flexibility in working hours.
• Ensuring all pupils have an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
• Ensuring the security of the examination before, during and after.
• Preventing any possible candidate malpractice and administrative failures.
• Liaising with the school examinations officer and lead invigilator.
We also offer other bookings and vacancies such as:
• Cover Supervisor
• Supply Teacher
• Teaching Assistant
• 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
• Pastoral Manager
For more information please contact the West Yorkshire Secondary branch or apply below today