Role: Autism Support Worker
Location: Kirklees – WF13
Pay: £85 – £105 a day (depending on experience)
Do you have experience working with young children with autism? Are you looking for a part time flexible role?
AK Teaching are currently recruiting for Autism Specialist workers, required to work on a part time and supply basis within Kirklees Primary Schools.
About the role:
– Supporting children throughout the school day
– Supporting children across Kirklees Primary Schools
– Incorporate the use of sense into learning
– Helping children to support their speech, language and communication
– Encourage children to make the right choices whilst learning
– A nurturing individual with a positive attitude
– Empathetic, excellent communicator and compassionate
– SEN training is desirable but not essential
– Holds a child workforce only DBS on the Update Service – or are willing to apply
– Has the right to work in the UK
Why AK Teaching?
At AK Teaching we are committed to quality in everything we do, including the staff we place in schools. We don’t just fill open positions with any available candidate but rather strive to find the best possible fit for both the school and the candidate.
Our commitment to finding the perfect match extends to every role we fill. We understand the importance of aligning candidates with the needs and values of each school and its community, which is why we take the time to understand the specific needs of our clients and work closely with our candidates to ensure the right fit. By doing so we are able to provide our clients with the highest level of service and the best possible staff for their needs.