Primary Teacher KS2 Seaham - DurhamEducation REF : 351702 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 18/05/2022 00:00
SAT's experience essential!
Working in an exciting and developing Key Stage 2 department.
AK Teaching are currently working closely with a Primary school in the Seaham area. This primary school who pride themselves on their relentless pursuit of excellence are looking to recruit a Year 6 Primary Teacher to add to their KS2 department. This would be a very rewarding and exciting position for either newly qualified or fully qualified primary teachers with support and enjoyment at the heart of the school’s development.
As a school, they aim to allow every child to reach their potential within a safe, secure and inspiring environment. They work hard to develop the values of personal responsibility and social awareness and aim to achieve excellence through enjoyment.
This role is to start in September.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, You will be experienced in delivering Key Stage 2 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching across KS2.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching in KS2
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN.
• Has a good knowledge of RWI
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children.
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Has a valid driving license
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!