Year 4 Teacher Hartlepool - HartlepoolEducation REF : 351615 HARTLEPOOL Salary : Competitive Published : 08/03/2022 08:21
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual, with an outstanding track record of teaching and raising standards, who will contribute to the further development of this highly successful school. We are looking for a teacher capable of working effectively in a new and exciting context, who will work with a leadership team in providing the highest standards of educational provision.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the next stage of development of the school. The school has a proven history of professional development that leads to permanent roles and opportunities to work alongside dedicated staff, gain support from a highly effective leadership team and work with amazing children.
This role is to start after the Easter Holidays and is with one of our partner schools in Hartlepool.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish
You must have:
• An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Enjoy working with children
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
• Patience and a sense of humour
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either in our Sunderland or Newcastle office.