Early Years Practitioner - Morpeth - NorthumberlandEducation REF : 351565 NORTHUMBERLAND Salary : Competitive Published : 10/12/2021 10:04
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a qualified Early Years Educator to work at one of our schools in Morpeth. The school, which is notably well-regarded in the area, is currently seeking someone to start long-term in their early years department from January.
• Start date TBC/flexible for the right candidate.
You will be joining a welcoming team of staff who, like yourself, are passionate about childcare and development, and assisting with the delivery of engaging teaching to the children. For the right candidate, working hours can be organised in a flexible way to fit your own schedule, making it easier to work around childcare and other commitments.
What we're looking for from you:
• An enthusiastic attitude, with a genuine desire to work in an early years setting.
• A Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare, early years education, or supporting teaching and learning.
• Previous experience working in EYFS desirable, however any experience of childcare and training will be taken into account
• A valid DBS - we can assist you in applying for this, if needed!
• You should be able to provide us with two references to cover the last two years of your employment and/or education history.
• Eligibility to work within the UK.
What you can expect from us, and the school:
• A fantastic working environment, in a school rated highly by OFSTED in recent inspections
• A dedicated consultant will be assigned to you, who can support you throughout the entire application process and with anything you need during your role.
• A huge variety of frequent training opportunities to further your professional development, such as Team Teach - please ask your consultant for more information and to be enrolled onto a training course
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Weekly pay, with highly competitive daily rates and the opportunity to work on a guaranteed pay scheme dependant upon meeting the appropriate criteria.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
DISCLAIMER: AK Teaching is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.