EYFS Teaching Assistant - Walker - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 351547 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 24/11/2021 00:00
AK Teaching is looking to recruit Level 2 or 3 Early Years Educators to work in one of our schools in Walker. The opportunity has come up for the right person to be offered a long-term role at a local primary school, working alongside their excellent EYFS team. We also have some roles in other local schools on a shorter-term, more flexible basis, depending on your needs.
The school we are partnered with is highly regarded in the local area and has a reputation for fantastic behaviour management and upholding strong values and principles.
• Monitor children's progress with learning and personal development
• Ensure the environment is safe and engaging at all times
• Creating displays and assisting students with work
• Run interactive sessions for small groups of pupils
• Work 1:1 with students
• Help maintain a comfortable environment for all students
Ideally, you will:
• Be enthusiastic about working with children
• Hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant/EYFS qualification
• Have experience working in schools or education settings
• Have a valid DBS (this can be applied for if needed)
• Be eligible to work within the UK, and able to provide references to cover the past two years of employment.
In return, AK Teaching offers a range of benefits to our employees, including:
• Weekly pay, and competitive daily rates.
• A guaranteed pay scheme, subject to availability and qualifying criteria.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Your own dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support and any assistance you might need.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 2696933 for more information!