KS1 Teaching Assistant - Walker - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 351522 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 10/11/2021 00:00
AK Teaching is looking to recruit a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant to work in one of our schools in Walker. The opportunity has come up for the right person to be offered a long-term role at the local primary school, working alongside their excellent primary team.
• Monitor children's progress with learning and personal development
• Ensure the environment is safe and engaging at all times
• Run interactive sessions for small groups of children
• Help maintain a comfortable environment for all students
Ideally, you will:
• Be enthusiastic about working with children
• Hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant/EYFS qualification
• Have experience working in schools or education settings
• Have a valid DBS (this can be applied for if needed)
• Be eligible to work within the UK, and able to provide references to cover the past two years of employment.