Primary Intervention Support - South Tyneside - South TynesideEducation REF : 351386 SOUTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 19/10/2021 00:00
With the introduction of COVID Catch-Up funding, AK Teaching have a full-time role available for a ongoing position, The role is starting after half term and based in Jarrow.
The roles is to support children in both KS1 and KS2 with additional reading, writing and maths support.
If you have experience teaching in either of those key stages and are looking for consistent work please don't hesitate to get in touch.
QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)- Newly Qualified are also encouraged to apply
- Reliable form of transport and will travel up to 10 miles per day
- DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
- Experience working in Primary schools in the last 12 months
- Experience across KS1 & KS2
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
- Guaranteed work schemes available for teachers who can work 5 days per week (subject to the above)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either our Sunderland or Newcastle office.