EYFS TA - South Shields - South TynesideEducation REF : 351385 SOUTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 22/07/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking for a enthusiastic EYFS TA for a full time role starting in September. The role is based at one of our schools in South Shields and has the potential to run on for the academic year.
Job role will include:
• Supporting the class teacher to deliver specific learning activities
• Work with individual pupils providing 1:1 support, groups of children or, on occasion, a whole class
• Assist students with their work, preparing the classroom, creating displays and any other general classroom prep work
You must have:
• Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references, or one professional and one character reference
Please email email@example.com or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!
We can also arrange a meeting in either our Sunderland or Newcastle office.