Year 5 Primary Teacher - Wrekenton - GatesheadEducation REF : 351310 GATESHEAD Salary : Competitive Published : 08/11/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual, with an outstanding track record of teaching and raising standards, who will contribute to the further development of this highly successful school in a Year 5 class. We are looking for a teacher capable of working effectively in a new and exciting context, who will work with a leadership team in providing the highest standards of educational provision.
This is a full time role for January in one of our Primary Schools based in the Wrekenton area.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, You will be experienced in delivering Key Stage 2 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching across KS2.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching in KS2
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN.
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children.
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level.
• Hold a current DBS (can apply for new one if needed)
• Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either in our Sunderland or Newcastle office.