Maternity Cover - Reception - DurhamEducation REF : 351285 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 21/07/2021 00:00
We require a Teacher - Maternity Cover to teach in Reception to join a school in Stanley. We are looking for someone who has the drive, passion and skills to work in a primary setting. You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone.
Our school is a friendly, welcoming place with children who are full of energy and life. Learning is at the heart of what we do and we believe that all children enjoy their time at school.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, You will be experienced in delivering Key Stage 1 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching across KS1.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching in KS1
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN.
• Has a good knowledge of RWI
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children.
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Has a valid driving license
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management
Please email Samantha.email@example.com or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either our Sunderland or Newcastle office.