Early Years Teacher - Crimdon - HartlepoolEducation REF : 351274 HARTLEPOOL Salary : Competitive Published : 20/07/2021 07:02
AK teaching are looking for an Early Years Teacher to be an active member of in one of our maintained nursery teams implementing the EYFS and creating a caring, stimulating environment which provides outstanding quality education and care to enable each child to develop to his/her full potential.
This is a full time role for September in one of our Primary Schools based in the Crimdon area. Contact one of our office in Sunderland, Newcastle or Middlesbrough to find out more!
• excellent communication and listening skills
• good organisational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
• the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
• energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
• an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
• ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
• a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Has a valid driving license
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management