Early Years Teacher - North Gosforth - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 351261 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 19/07/2021 13:53
AK Teaching are working closely with a school in the North Gosforth area who would like to recruit an Early Years Teacher.
The role will begin in September.
- Monitor and report children’s learning and progress
- Run small group interventions to bridge attainment gaps
- Actively monitor the play environment to ensure the area is free of risk
- Create an inclusive environment where all students, including those with SEN and EAL needs are given opportunities to learn.
You must have:
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent – Applications from NQTs are welcomed
- Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Hold a DBS certificate registered to the Update Service (Or be willing to process a new application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 references from Educational Settings
Please email email@example.com or call 0191 2696933 for more information