Year 6 Teacher- Sedgefield - DurhamEducation REF : 351247 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 19/07/2021 10:45
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual, with an outstanding track record of teaching and raising standards, who will contribute to the further development of this highly successful school in a key stage 2 setting. We are looking for a teacher capable of working effectively in a new and exciting context, who will work with a leadership team in providing the highest standards of educational provision.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the next stage of development of the school. The school has a proven history of professional development that leads to permanent roles and opportunities to work alongside dedicated staff, gain support from a highly effective leadership team and work with amazing children.
This is a full time role for September in one of our Primary Schools based in the County Durham area.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, You will be experienced in delivering Key Stage 2 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching across KS2.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching in KS2
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN.
• Has a good knowledge of RWI
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children.
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish.
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Has a valid driving license
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management