Reception Teacher Blyth - NorthumberlandEducation REF : 351227 NORTHUMBERLAND Salary : Competitive Published : 16/07/2021 13:41
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a Reception Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local outstanding school in Blyth, Northumberland, This is a supply role, covering a reception class initially. The role is to start beginning of September 2021
The desired Reception Teacher will be working in a mixed class of around 30 pupils, covering all abilities. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1 or whom completed placement in this Key Stage.
This school sets high expectations but provides differentiated activities and tasks to meet needs of all children. Behaviour management is handled well in school, and there are effective strategies in place to ensure all children are supported.
To be considered for the position of Reception Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
AK Teaching is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What we offer
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
For more information contact Vikki
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01912696933