Primary Teaching Assistant - North TynesideEducation REF : 351207 NORTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 15/07/2021 14:16
Ak Teaching are looking to recruit several Primary School Teaching Assistants in the Backworth area in North Tyneside for positions commencing from September.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Primary Teaching assistants to join us working in and across our established Primary Schools, these roles are ongoing supply roles. The schools in which we currently partner with are all good or outstanding Ofsted rated.
Temporary, Part Time, Full Time
The ideal candidates will:
Be driven and ambitious
Excellent communication skills
Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management
You must have:
• A Valid Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
Role: You could be working across Key stage 1 and 2 and Primary alongside dedicated and experienced team.
Candidate- We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teaching assistants who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts. These roles would also suit trainee teachers who are looking to gain experience.
What we offer
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
For more information contact Vikki in the Newcastle branch