Primary and Secondary NQT roles available - North TynesideEducation REF : 351195 NORTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 15/07/2021 13:23
AK Teaching are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers from September 2021 onwards to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in North Tyneside.
Between September and July each year, AK receive hundreds of Teaching Roles for September across Primary Schools. Often, these roles are highly suited to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and we are very experienced in securing Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often 1-year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete an induction. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
The desired Primary Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2021. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
Our office in Newcastle covers schools in Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, and many other areas. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will:
• Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have QTS
AK Teaching is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About AK Teaching
AK Teaching are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What we offer
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
For more information contact Vikki in the Newcastle branch