Reception Teacher KS1 North Tyneside - North TynesideEducation REF : 351191 NORTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 15/07/2021 13:13
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a Reception Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Tynemouth, North Tyneside area. This is a supply role, covering a reception class initially. The role is to start beginning of October 2021.
The desired Reception Teacher will be working in a class of around 28 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1.
This school sets high expectations but provides differentiated activities and tasks to meet needs of all children. Behaviour management is handled well in school, and there are effective strategies in place to ensure all children are supported.
To be considered for the position of Reception Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
AK Teaching is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What we offer
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
For more information contact Vikki
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01912696933