Primary Teaching Assistant - NorthumberlandEducation REF : 351171 NORTHUMBERLAND Salary : Competitive Published : 06/07/2021 14:37
AK Teaching are looking to recruit Primary School Teaching Assistants in the Rothbury area for positions with immediate starts and in preparation for September term.
You could be working across both Key stage 1 & 2 alongside a dedicated and experienced team.
The role itself will be either temporary, part time or full time
The ideal candidate will:
Be driven and ambitious
Excellent communication skills
Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management
You must have:
• A Valid Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience of working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teaching assistants who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 2696933