Year 6 Primary Teacher - South TynesideEducation REF : 351142 SOUTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 08/11/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Year 6 teacher to work with one of our schools in South Tyneside. This is a full time role starting in January and will be for the remainder of the academic year at least.
Working as part of a strong and supportive team, You will be experienced in delivering KS2 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching Year 5/6.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching in KS2
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN.
• Has a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children.
Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish.
QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)- Newly Qualified and Final year students are also encouraged to apply
- Reliable form of transport and willing travel
- DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
- Experience teaching in Primary schools in the last 12 months
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
Please email email@example.com or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!