Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher - Bishop Auckland - DurhamEducation REF : 351132 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 29/06/2021 08:59
As a new and growing school, working alongside us in the Bishop Auckland area, the role of Class Teachers is significant in realising the vision and ethos of the school. This is a challenging and important post requiring a teacher of the highest calibre. The successful candidate must have the ability to support and work with the Headteacher and SLT in all aspects of school improvement with key responsibility to develop and sustain effective practice in Reception & Key Stage 1. This post includes a class based teaching role, initially in Reception
• To ensure the very highest expectations for all children with a positive proactive attitude to finding ways through for every child.
• To model the ethos and vision of the school to ensure the tenets of Ambition, Innovation and Inclusion are achieved within a framework inspired by our values and ethics.
• To assist the school leadership in ensuring the very best learning experience for children in our school
• To carry out the duties of a school teacher as set out in the Pay and Conditions Document and subject to any amendments due to Government legislation. This includes any duties as may be reasonably directed by the Head Teacher and the accountabilities expected of class teachers at the University of Cambridge Primary School.
• To demonstrate a passion for learning and education, striving to develop yourself and others and teach to a high standard
A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management