DT Teacher Chester le Street - DurhamEducation REF : 351101 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 18/06/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a DT teacher, specialising in metal work and engineering in Chester le Street to cover a 1 term post starting in September. You will be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
You will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the DT curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced team.
AK Teaching are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching DT from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good DT curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS (permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.