Reception Teacher - South TynesideEducation REF : 351086 SOUTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 17/06/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Reception teacher to work with one of our schools in South Tyneside. This is a full time role starting in September and is for the Academic year.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, You will be experienced in delivering EYFS curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching across EYFS/KS1.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has experience of teaching in EYFS
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN.
• Has a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children.
Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners.
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish.
QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)- Newly Qualified and Final year students are also encouraged to apply
- Reliable form of transport and will travel up to 10 miles per day
- DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
- Experience teaching in Primary schools in the last 12 months
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!