Year 6 Primary Teacher - HartlepoolEducation REF : 351067 HARTLEPOOL Salary : Competitive Published : 16/06/2021 07:03
AK Teaching are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Year 6 teacher to work with one of our partner schools in Hartlepool. This is a full time role and is due to start in September.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, You will be experienced in delivering Key Stage 2 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching across KS2.
QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)- Newly Qualified and Final year students are also encouraged to apply
- Reliable form of transport and will travel up to 10 miles per day
- DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
- Experience teaching in Primary schools in the last 12 months
- Experience across KS2 year groups
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!