Primary Teacher- Year 6 - SunderlandEducation REF : 351064 SUNDERLAND Salary : Competitive Published : 21/07/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Year 6 teacher for one of our Academies based in Washington. This is a full-time role and will start in September.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can work part of a dynamic and creative team
- Has experience of teaching across the KS2 curriculum
- Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN
- Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners
- Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish
- QTS required (Qualified Teacher Status)- Newly Qualified are also encouraged to apply
- DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
- Experience teaching in Primary schools in the last 12 months
- Experience across KS2
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
- Guaranteed work scheme available for teachers who can work 5 days per week (subject to the above)
Please email email@example.com or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either in our Sunderland or Newcastle office.