Primary Teaching Assistant - DurhamEducation REF : 350972 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 07/05/2021 11:10
Ak Teaching are looking to recruit several Primary School Teaching Assistants in the Durham area for positions with immediate starts and in preparation for September term.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Primary Teaching Assistants to join us working in and across our established Primary Schools.
Temporary, Part Time, Full Time
As a teaching assistant (TA), you will support pupils in their educational, emotional and social development either individually, in groups or as a whole class. You will also support the teacher by undertaking duties that will free up their time for teaching, such as preparing the classroom for lessons, making resources and creating displays of children's work.
You must have:
• A Valid Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Be driven and ambitious
Excellent communication skills
Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management