JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking for KS2 Primary Teachers to work with our partner schools in the Gateshead area.
ROLE - The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
CANDIDATE - You will need the appropriate teaching qualification, as well as experience teaching in Key Stage 2 settings in schools in the UK. You will need to be able to provide your last 2 working references so we can clear you to work as well as all the relevant identification.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350796