Science Teacher PRU - South TynesideEducation REF : 350781 SOUTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 05/06/2020 00:00
A large PRU school in South Tyneside are looking to appoint a Science specialist to start in September for the full academic year.
You will be working in Key Stages 3 and Key Stage 4 following the Science Curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
The role includes:
- Assistance in planning
- Full Time position (5 days per week)
- CPD Courses throughout the academic year
The school are looking for someone with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching Science from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with challenging behaviour.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.