REF : 350771 - French and German Teacher - Sunderland
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a French and German Teacher for a year long placement starting in September 2020, experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
The position will commence in September 2020 and will run until July 2021.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
ROLE - The candidate will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the GCSE French and German curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching French and German from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good French and German curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350771