JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a PE Teacher to cover a long term role starting in September 2020. The candidate must be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
The position will commence in September 2020 and will run until Easter 2021.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
ROLE - Candidates will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the GCSE PE curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Experience of teaching Dance, Netball and Gymnastics would be beneficial.
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching PE from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good PE curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350766