JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking for enthusiastic and professional Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to work with our partner schools based in Durham.
You must have:
• Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references, or one professional and one character reference
ROLE - Your role as a Teaching Assistant will be to:
• Potentially work with pupils who have special educational needs (SEND) or with those with other specific needs.
• Support the class teacher to deliver specific learning activities
• Work with individual pupils, groups of children or, on occasion, a whole class
• Assist students with their work, preparing the classroom, creating displays and any other general classroom prep work
CANDIDATE - Our schools are looking for Teaching Assistants who are sociable, friendly, and can work alongside children with a range of needs.
If you have experience working with children, feel like you would like to make a difference to supporting childrens' lives and education, then please get in touch to see if we can help you find your next role!
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350760