JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking for enthusiastic and professional Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to work with our schools based in Gateshead for September 2020.
You must have:
• Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references, or one professional and one character reference
ROLE - Potentially work with pupils who have special educational needs (SEND) or with those with other specific needs.
• Support the class teacher to deliver specific learning activities
• Work with individual pupils, groups of children or, on occasion, a whole class
• Assist students with their work, preparing the classroom, creating displays and any other general classroom prep work
CANDIDATE - Our schools are looking for Teaching Assistants who are sociable, friendly, and can work alongside children with a range of needs.
If you have experience working with children, feel like you would like to make a difference to supporting children's' lives and education, then please get in touch to see if we can help you find your next role!
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 0191 5166 327.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350691