JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching require a KS2 teacher with solid behaviour management for a long term role in a Sunderland based primary school. This position will start September and potentially last the full academic year.
If you are interested and believe you have the experience and skill set, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
ROLE - - KS2 Teacher
- Plan lessons and teaching materials
- Mark and assess children's work
- Manage class behaviour
CANDIDATE - - High expectations in behaviour and attainment
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
Must hold QTS and be willing to undertake a new DBS check, or be registered on the update service.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350622