JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking for a teaching assistant to start a long-term placement for a school in Sunderland. This vacancy is in KS2 and is set to start after half-term.
AK Teaching recruits teachers, nursery nurses, teaching assistants and support staff for day to day, short and long term supply contracts in schools and nurseries across the North East.
It is our aim to offer a service which is personal, friendly, reliable, honest and flexible.
- Have experience working with children across the Primary age range, particularly KS2
- Have experience working within a SEN environment
- Hold a teaching assistant level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent)
- Are able to effectively assist learning on a 1:1, small group or whole class
- Have a full understanding of the safeguarding responsibilities of a Level 2/3 teaching assistant
CANDIDATE - All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS (permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS).
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350614