REF : 350607 - Teaching Assistant/EYFS - South Tyneside
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are seeking qualified Teaching Assistants and EYFS dedicated staff to help support local South Tyneside nurseries/primary schools.
ROLE - This is a great opportunity to join a company that offer good staff progression and opportunities. Some of your responsibilities will include:
· to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
· Supervise meal times, encourage personal hygiene
· Supervise students ensuring they adhere to policies and procedures
· Ensure a hygienic, safe and secure environment
· Interact with the children providing stimulating activities carrying out a range of observations
· Carry out other tasks as required
· To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by each individual nursery
• Desire to create a positive and supportive learning environment whilst maintaining discipline among the class.
• Commitment to the teaching and support staff team, regularly attending scheduled meetings.
• The ability to adapt to the range of needs among age groups such as additional learning needs, interaction needs, social and emotional difficulties and/or sensory and physical needs.
CANDIDATE - You will need to have the childcare qualifications, training and experience.
Even if this position is not fully suitable to yourself, but you are seeking long-term or short-term supply work, please don't hesitate to contact us as we have a wide range of positions available
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350607