REF : 350585 - Maths Teacher - SEN - South Tyneside
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Maths Teacher for a long term sickness cover, experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4 to commence in September with the possibility of a permanent contract after the sickness cover.
ROLE - You will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the Maths curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
We would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers or Teachers with mainstream Secondary experience
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching Maths from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good Maths curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
- Hold a valid driving license and the ability to drive between sites
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350585