REF : 350463 - French and Spanish Teacher - Sunderland
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a French and Spanish Teacher for cover starting in February, experienced in teaching Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The position will commence in February 2019 and will run until October 2019.
ROLE - You will be working in Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 following the French and Spanish curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
French will be to Key Stage 5 and Spanish will be to Key Stage 4.
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching French and Spanish from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good French and Spanish curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350463