JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit an A Level and BTEC Dance Teacher starting in January 2019. The candidate must be experienced in teaching Key Stage 5. The position will commence in January 2019 and will run until July 2019
ROLE - You will be working in Key Stage 5 following the A Level and BTEC Dance curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Experience of teaching the following aspects of Dance would be desirable:
- Contemporary Dance
- Jazz Dance, through the creation of choreography,
- The performance of independently devised dance works,
- The analysis of professional dance repertoire
-History of dance.
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching Dance from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good A Level Dance curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350445