REF : 350425 - SEMH Specialist Durham - Durham
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are experienced in supporting students with a range of SEND for a school in Durham. We have various roles available to commence ASAP with the possibility of permanent contracts.
ROLE - The role will involve supporting children with challenging behaviour in a key stage 2 class within a behaviour provision in Durham. The school prides itself in achieving the maximum progress for students while minimizing disruption to learning.
CANDIDATE - Our ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 months experience supporting students with ASC and SLD in a mainstream or SEN setting
• Team Teach Qualification
• Moving & Handling or Personal Care
• NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Supporting and Learning in Schools
• Patient and nurturing manner
• A history of manging behaviour
• A strong presents
Why apply for a job with AK Teaching:
• Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £70 per day
• Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
• One to one support to find your perfect role