REF : 350395 - History Teacher - Gateshead
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a History Teacher to cover in a secondary school in Gateshead. This vacancy will start September 2018, and could turn into a permanent position in September 2019
ROLE - You will be working in KS3 and KS4 following the History curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - History
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding History lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach History in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of History lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = Gateshead
Company = AK Teaching Limited
Job Type = Temporary - Possibly Leading to Permanent
The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition.
- Experience of teaching History from past employment or teaching placements.
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.