JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a A Level and BTEC Law Teacher to cover in a Further Education College in County Durham. This vacancy will start September 2018 and will run until February 2019
ROLE - You will be working in Key Stage 5 following the A Level and BTEC Law curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - A Level and BTEC Law
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding Law lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach Law in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of Law lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = County Durham
Company = AK Teaching Limited
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- Experience of teaching A Level and BTEC Law from past employment or teaching placements.
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350381