JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Music Teacher to cover in a secondary school in County Durham. This vacancy will start September 2018, and will run until July 2019.
ROLE - You will be working in KS3 and KS4 following the Music curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - Music
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding Music lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach Music in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of Music lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = County Durham
Company = AK Teaching Limited
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- Experience of teaching Music from past employment or teaching placements.
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350380