JOB DESCRIPTION - A large College in Durham are looking to appoint a general Science specialist to start September 2018 until May 201
ROLE - You will be working in KS4/5 following the Science curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
The role includes:
- Assistance in planning
- Full Time position (5 days per week)
- CPD Courses throughout the academic year
- Completion of NQT year (if necessary)
CANDIDATE - The College are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching Science from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350362