REF : 350360 - Geography Teacher - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Geography Teacher to cover in a secondary school in Newcastle. This vacancy will start September 2018, and could turn into a permanent position.
ROLE - You will be working in KS3 and KS4 following the Geography curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - Geography
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding Geography lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach Geography in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of Geography lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = Newcastle
Company = AK Teaching Limited
Job Type = Temporary - Leading to Permanent
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- Experience of teaching Geography from past employment or teaching placements.
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.