JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a German Teacher to cover in a secondary school in Hartlepool. This vacancy will start January 2018, and will run until January 2019.
ROLE - You will be working in KS3, KS4 and KS5 following the German curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - German
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding German lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach German in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of German lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = Hartlepool
Company = AK Teaching Limited
Job Type = Temporary - Year Long Placement
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- Experience of teaching German from past employment or teaching placements.
- Excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350356