JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a French Teacher to cover in a secondary school in Durham. This vacancy will start September 2018, and could turn into a permanent position.
ROLE - The role is open to NQT's and support will be given if needed to complete NQT induction terms, experienced staff are also welcome to apply.
ROLE - You will be working in KS3, 4 and 5 following the French curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - French
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding French lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach French in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of French lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- experience of teaching French from past employment or teaching placements.
- excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350343