REF : 350301 - Computer Science - Sunderland
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Computer Science (NQT’s welcome) Teacher to cover in a secondary school in Sunderland. This vacancy will start January 2018, and could turn into a permanent position.
ROLE - ROLE - The role is open to NQT's and support will be given if needed to complete NQT induction terms, experienced staff are also welcome to apply.
You will be working in KS3 and 4 following the Computer Science curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - Computer Science
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding Computer Science lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach Computer Science in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of Computer Science lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = Sunderland
Company = AK Teaching Limited
Job Type = Temporary - Leading to Permanent
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- experience of teaching Computer Science from past employment or teaching placements.
- excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.